Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Over or under -28PPG

murktastic

what say you? i dont see how our offense cant average a td per qtr. i say over

1 team finished with more than 28 ppg last season. 6 the past 3 seasons. I think this offense can put up a lot of points but some games you're just stagnant do to poor play or miscommunications on offense. Under.

Under. I would have put the over/under at 24pts.

coel73 said:

I would take the over on that. I would hope a healthy Stafford and better WR depth means 1.5 more PPG than last season.

Under. Still a LOT of inexperience at the QB position. Titus Young would have to be good right away....hard for a rookie WR to do.....and the running game would have to be relavent. Not great, but good enough to see the occasional 8 man front.

Anyone who wants to bet the over pm me and we can set up a pay pal account. I'll take any size bet even if I have to take out a loan from one of those Native American loan centers you see on the commercials that charge like 30 percent interest. I'll sell my gold to a cash for gold scammer or invest in a business deal with a Miami Hurricanes booster, name your price. Have they installed the Koolaide drinking fountains down at Alan Park yet?

Eddie said:
coel73 said:

I would take the over on that. I would hope a healthy Stafford and better WR depth means 1.5 more PPG than last season.

ESPN has us at 22.6 per last year.

Eddie said:
schles192 said:
ESPN has us at 22.6 per last year.

? 22.6+1.5=24.1>24

Huh?
Im with ya now, I think this year we are around 25 per with a D of about 20. That would be almost a 6 point swing from last year.

An improved D will help tack on some more PPG for the O. I agree that the O/U should have been more like 25 as that would equate to 400 for the season. I can see them getting to 400, but not to 448 yet. Next year has potential, get Leshoure back and plug some more holes...the right moves could put them to that level, but they will need to address several key areas to make that happen (and an easy schedule might be needed still).

Back