Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pack @ Seahawks

adam86107

Russell Wilson is just not that good of a passing QB.

He still sucks as a passing qb. Just because he made a couple good plays doesn't make him any good, consistency is key.

You've never seen my throw a football I bet I could throw it over 6 yards, it has been awhile though so who knows.

He still sucks as a passing qb. Just because he made a couple good plays doesn't make him any good, consistency is key.

You've never seen my throw a football I bet I could throw it over 6 yards, it has been awhile though so who knows.

72-26 TD INT ration for his career, near a 100 rating for his career, add in near 2k in running and another 11 TD's for his career..it all says he's good. He can throw and run. Is he as good as Rodgers as a pocket passer, no, but he's one hell of a QB and can win. And made some plays down the stretch..

How can you say he's not any good? Or consistent? Because of one 1/2 of football..?

Btw, do you see who he has to throw to? Ross might start for them..

Back