Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pats Vs. Lions

wheels002 said:
I don't even think Haynesworth will be near the game. I think I read today his sexual assault trial is about to begin. He hasn't even really practiced with the team.

there is no trial...he plead out.

Will Stafford have more completions or throw a ways by half?

If he throws it away like a little school boy, like on Friday, it works for me.

Of course it's preseason and you could tell that's what he's told to do but don't look like a bitch in the process.

503 said:
Of course it's preseason and you could tell that's what he's told to do but don't look like a bitch in the process.

I'd rather him look like a bitch then get laid out before the season even starts.

503 said:

He's not stupid. Unlike you...

The rest of us would like to see this kid stay healthy. No need to look like a hero in a preseason game and risk injury.

Hellz Yeah Slick! I'm excited. I don't think we're going to be eaten alive every week this season.

Long as the boys can keep Staffords jersey clean, this team could be legit.

inkfreq said:
Hellz Yeah Slick! I'm excited. I don't think we're going to be eaten alive every week this season.

Long as the boys can keep Staffords jersey clean, this team could be legit.

I've always been on the 4 year plan with Schwartz an Co.

but they may be ready to take a giant step in year 3....we shall see

If we can survive a dips hit like Millen for 8+ years, we gotta give Mayhew and Da Schwartz more than 4 years bro. Hell, they took over an 0-16 team, so they are playing from the bottom of the barrel.

Well I'll say they hit on what I was looking for, what a great game for the Lions as a whole. TEs and Welker made some plays on that repeated 3rd down conversion drive by Brady though. Overall a solid a game. If we can limit the big plays on defense and find some semblance of a run game we will fight for a playoff spot. Lack of a move the chains run game in the 4th quarter is my biggest fear now.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]So who's on the team still that Millen drafted besides CJ?

Avril, Goz, Backus, Raiola. I'm sure I'm missing another player or two.

Back