Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Paul Walker Dies in a car crash

I couldn't tell ya the name of the character Paul Walker played in six The Fast and the Furiousmovies.

I can tell ya the name of the character that Morgan Freeman played in the one installment of the Invictus franchise - he played Nelson Mandela.

My money says the Mandelathon runs juuuuuuuuust a little longer than anything to do with Paul Whatshisname.

My wife suggested yesterday that Paul Walker is "generationally famous" - that he's a huge star with young people, and that the Fast and Furious franchise fanbase has been almost exclusively younger people.

That makes sense.

I didn't know who Curt Cobain was until he died, too.

My wife suggested yesterday that Paul Walker is "generationally famous" - that he's a huge star with young people, and that the Fast and Furious franchise fanbase has been almost exclusively younger people.

That makes sense.

I didn't know who Curt Cobain was until he died, too.

I just google'd to find out who Cobain was. I know of Nirvana but not this dude.

Yeah, he was the main dude. He wrote most of the music and he was the singer.

I worked with some "goth" dude in 1996 before it was really "goth" but he was a huge Nirvana fan and fan of that genre.

One day I asked him if it was true that Courtney Love named her band after Kirk's head?

He got up from his desk, flipped me off and left for the day ...

(you may have to Google the band name to get the joke)

I worked with some "goth" dude in 1996 before it was really "goth" but he was a huge Nirvana fan and fan of that genre.

One day I asked him if it was true that Courtney Love named her band after Kirk's head?

He got up from his desk, flipped me off and left for the day ...

(you may have to Google the band name to get the joke)

I know the name of the band.

Ha!

Back