Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Penn State scandal gets even worse?

Yeah, I was afraid of this type of thing since the story broke. Sandusky was a serial rapist and molester, there are going to be hundreds of stories coming out now.

Sad.

Jever4321 said:
Sandusky will commit suicide in the next couple of days.

As morbid as that sounds, I had thought the exact same thing. But I hope he doesn't. It would be too easy of an out for what he is alleged to have done. That son-of-a-bitch needs some jail time in with general population. Then he to can experience what he put those kids through. Let Bubba get his ass in the shower.

I saw Dr Phil on TV last night say 'cases like these often have 40-50 victims' and that was without any sort of rumor that Sandusky was pimping boys out besides what he himself was doing. And at one point yesterday on a PSU message board, there was a rumor of gunshots fired at the Sandusky house.

Was Paterno treated fairly??? How about, were the victims who did come forward years ago ...were they treated fairly?!

TheVictors03 said:
I saw Dr Phil on TV last night say 'cases like these often have 40-50 victims' and that was without any sort of rumor that Sandusky was pimping boys out besides what he himself was doing. And at one point yesterday on a PSU message board, there was a rumor of gunshots fired at the Sandusky house.

Was Paterno treated fairly??? How about, were the victims who did come forward years ago ...were they treated fairly?!

I hope that is all false. I don't have a dog in this fight, but if I seen Sandusky walking down the street I'm sure I beat him with in an inch of his life!

Unbelievable!!! if true........

Also, Penn St. (or as someone on the radio called it Ped State) might be told there will be no season next year just to allow the entire University from top to bottom to clean house, give the student athletes a chance to transfer, and give the University a whole year to try (if its even possible) to clean up and remove a stain and shame that is so large that playing a football game any sooner than 2013 would seem abnormal and not right. They definitely will need to replace EVERY single person in that football program from the lowest graduate assistant to coaches, trainers, coordinators, quality control people, even a lot of people in that AD department.................all that is going to take a lot of time...........a year off might be needed and deserved. What do you guys think of that?

Ercole747 said:
Unbelievable!!! if true........

Also, Penn St. (or as someone on the radio called it Ped State) might be told there will be no season next year just to allow the entire University from top to bottom to clean house, give the student athletes a chance to transfer, and give the University a whole year to try (if its even possible) to clean up and remove a stain and shame that is so large that playing a football game any sooner than 2013 would seem abnormal and not right. They definitely will need to replace EVERY single person in that football program from the lowest graduate assistant to coaches, trainers, coordinators, quality control people, even a lot of people in that AD department.................all that is going to take a lot of time...........a year off might be needed and deserved. What do you guys think of that?

Giving yourself the "Death Penalty" seems ridiculous unless other more devastating information comes out.

From a short term stand point it will keep the media attention down, the long road will be hard. Its going to be hard as it is, so why hide from it. Fix the issue correctly the first time and move on. If the university has to cut all ties to these people so be it. They have already fired the president and the figure head. What more can they do?

MichChamp02 said:
lostleader... can you PLEASE change that awful sig pic?

I agree......I'd rather not have to look at that.......if someones going to cross moral lines and post a photo with penetration at least let it be pleasantly arousing.

This sicko was bold enough to rape multiple children in the team showers. He was very comfortable molesting children on campus. This tells me there had to be many people that had seen things. I hope not, but when this is all said and done I think we're going to hear story after story of people reporting him and it being covered up by the school. Sandusky was protected over and over to protect the program. This is a cesspool that hasn't yet begun to be drained.

I mean think about it. The team locker room and showers aren't exactly a private and isolated place, someone could walk in at anytime, but Sandusky was worry free enough to have sex with children right there. Everything is going to come out and we have probably just scratched the surface.

if these additional allegations are true, I suppose that may explain why the DA killed himself/disappeared in '05.

Jever4321 said:
Well this makes MSU looks like the sacred sisters of the poor convent.

Though the PSU students could take a cue from Sparties in terms of how to riot!

Back