Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Peyton Manning Chooses Denver?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]What is Tebow worth, a 3rd rounder?

To the right team a 3rd sounds about right. Elway's probably looking for a 2nd but I can't see him getting one.

cheeno said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]What is Tebow worth, a 3rd rounder?

To the right team a 3rd sounds about right. Elway's probably looking for a 2nd but I can't see him getting one.

For a guy who has less than a 50% completion percentage? Good luck with that Mr. Elway, you horsetooth jackass.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
cheeno said:

For a guy who has less than a 50% completion percentage? Good luck with that Mr. Elway, you horsetooth jackass.

Blame McDaniels he burned the 1st on him. Elway has to at least try to get some return on investment.

Where did Elway say *anything* about what they're "looking for" in trading Tebow, because I haven't read anything. "Experts" all over ESPNsux and the NFL network are saying what THEY think but the Broncos haven't said a thing.

And Elway will take $10 and a fifth of Bombay to be done with Timmay. There was talk before ManningMania that Denver was going to trade up to get RG3 and with Timmay gone, they can now take ANY QB to come in and back up Manning and controversy is gone.

The horsetooth jackass just pulled off the greatest FA signing in NFL history, to date.

TheVictors03 said:
Where did Elway say *anything* about what they're "looking for" in trading Tebow, because I haven't read anything. "Experts" all over ESPNsux and the NFL network are saying what THEY think but the Broncos haven't said a thing.

And Elway will take $10 and a fifth of Bombay to be done with Timmay. There was talk before ManningMania that Denver was going to trade up to get RG3 and with Timmay gone, they can now take ANY QB to come in and back up Manning and controversy is gone.

The horsetooth jackass just pulled off the greatest FA signing in NFL history, to date.

Well since I don't know the horsetoothed jackass personally I'm going off what I read. I thought that was generally assumed but next time i'll post with a disclaimer saying that this is not first hand information. Guess that will have to be my new signature.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Elway could chew corn through a picket fence.

When feeding Elway hold out your hand and keep your palm flat.

TheVictors03 said:

until they actually win something with Manning , slow your roll.

Saints signing Brees changed that organization...and they have the ring to prove it

Back