Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pick a dog for MC.

DR said:
Something tells me MC is perfectly capable of picking out dogs himself. I'm sure he's had plenty of practice.

Hey, DR, maybe Champ should change his handle from "beer muscles" to "beer goggles."

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
DR said:
Something tells me MC is perfectly capable of picking out dogs himself. I'm sure he's had plenty of practice.

Hey, DR, maybe Champ should change his handle from "beer muscles" to "beer goggles."

Turn that "2" at 10, into a "10" at 2.

Just make sure its a rescue dog or pound puppy. Karma to you.

dogs rule

I've decided my next dog will be a native American Indian dog or a south African boerboel.

adam86107 said:
I've decided my next dog will be a native American Indian dog or a south African boerboel.
I think our next dog will be mostly Great Pyrenees.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]I'm thinking mine will be a German Shepherd.

Likely a white one.

thatsrascist.gif

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="TinselWolverine":an9rmlm9]I'm thinking mine will be a German Shepherd.

Likely a white one.

thatsrascist.gif
[/quote:an9rmlm9]

Fuck ya caught me, I'm a dog racist, what can I say?

I have two white shepherds now, and a regular colored one.

I didn't want the regular colored one at first, but she's such a sweet little dark furred bitch that I couldn't resist her.

I owned a couple German Shepard's. Great dogs and I'm also partial to Beagles, they're cool.

952977255_1267a1df29.jpg

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I owned a couple German Shepard's. Great dogs and I'm also partial to Beagles, they're cool.

952977255_1267a1df29.jpg
Holy frickin' cute. I'd throw you some karma, but what's the point...

wow, that looks a lot like my old dog, except he had clipped ears, instead of the natural, floppy ones.

Back