Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pinstripe Bowl vs Wake Forest

SpartyNash

Love it. This fleabag program deserves to freeze their asses off in front of 12 fans and play an irrelevant opponent. Would have hated seeing ford field filled up.

Love it. This fleabag program deserves to freeze their asses off in front of 12 fans and play an irrelevant opponent. Would have hated seeing ford field filled up.

My bro is a Sparty and we are getting a bunch of people together to go . We make the pinstripe bowl a tradition for some reason lol and this year actually has meaning ( for him , not me ) It's fun to bundle up and booze in the cold !!

the meadowlands stadium doesnt exist anymore and it was a football stadium so there was no home plate. also, according to Scorsese, Hoffa was cremated.

it's less than 25 minutes from my house. I might take the kids to the game if someone is willing to take a 90% haircut on 5 tickets.

I think that Hoffa was the special at the Machus Red Fox throughout the first week of July, 1975.

it's less than 25 minutes from my house. I might take the kids to the game if someone is willing to take a 90% haircut on 5 tickets.

Did you go to MSU and if so what years ? You might know my bro if you did and are now living in NYC haha .

the meadowlands stadium doesnt exist anymore and it was a football stadium so there was no home plate. also, according to Scorsese, Hoffa was cremated.

Is that what?s in the movie?

I might watch that movie in about four 45 minute viewing, like a mini-series.

Too much at once, I think.

Is that what?s in the movie?

I might watch that movie in about four 45 minute viewing, like a mini-series.

Too much at once, I think.

You're gonna miss the last 30 minutes then.

My wife and I said the same thing but we started it pretty early one night and watched it straight through.

It was OK but it's really hard to accept De Niro as a tough guy given his age and the fact that he's turned out to be such a whiney little bitch in his old age. There's one scene where he "beats up" a store owner that smacked his daughter. It's pretty painful to watch him "stomping" the guy out. He's supposed to be kicking the crap out of this guy but it feels more like you're watching a frail 80 year old man trying to kick a soccer ball to his 2 year old grandkid.

Not that the 2 films have anything to do with each other, but "Kill the Irishman" was a much better real life mob movie about an Irish gangster mixing it up with Italian mobsters. Scorcese is too much like Dantonio - their loyalty to aging actors/assistant coaches is going to be their downfall. He should have at least gotten someone like Ray Lioto or even younger to play De Niro's part.

Last edited:
Kicker kicks it out of bounds, defense gets gashed and then beat deep. Looks like there same team.

You're gonna miss the last 30 minutes then.
I didn?t realize it was that much longer than the three hours that I saw.

I guess I could stretch each of the four sessions out to 52 1/2 minutes, or I could add a fifth abbreviated 30 minutes to catch the last.

I doubt I will invest the three hours and then not finish it.

Good grief, I've seen enough of Lewerke. Move the fuck on already. Even if its shitty Lombardi.

Back