Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 100 Bulls 91 Final

This team really looks lost without the great DJ Augustin and the irreplaceable Kyle Singler. >:D :spin:

Not sure why SVG is not getting Drummond out of there... He is now 4-13 shooting free throws :/ Still he has had a great game other then shooting FT

Dinwiddie has a career high right now.. 12 points, 9 assists,3 steals

Last edited:
Yikes the team missed 15 free throws right now.. 13 for 28... AD with 9..

The nice thing about this game is the Piston's pounded the bulls in the second half... 55 to 38 if I did my math right...

Not Bad!

The performance from Dinwiddie is very encouraging after trading away Augistine, especially considering Derrick Rose was his task. Hopefully Prince only plays 10-15 mpg and Jackson doesn't try to be a one man show in his debut hoping to blow everyone away.

Last edited:
This went about 1000x better than I anticipated. This was a game equivalent to punting to 1st and 5 and we still won.

This went about 1000x better than I anticipated. This was a game equivalent to punting to 1st and 5 and we still won.

LOL .. So damn true.. Cant believe we won this game..

Last edited:
Its weird that the all time record between both teams is within 1 game after last night...

Back