Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Piston's Mailbag

Thanks for linking this.. Keith Langlois seems to have a fair perspective on the Pistons and how logical certain possible moves could be of benefit to them..

It was a much more measured and accurate take on a lot of things. The only question I wish I could have seen what we so many shots are spread around the wings when Monroe is, by far, the most efficient offensive option we have. I am aware he isn't great at creating his own shot, but those 2.6 assists show that he doesn't need to shoot to help the team. I just think it makes a lot of sense to play more of an inside-out game when he is on the court, let the wings throw it up as much as they like when Maxiell and Big Ben are checked in.

Yeah, I would like to see what Monroe could do with a bigger load. I'm very excited to see how Knight can grow throughout the year. I have really liked him so far for being such a young player.

And yeah, I thought that Keith had a much more fair perspective than most other Pistons things I have read.

Back