Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons, power forward Jon Leuer agree to 4-year, $41 million contract

I know I'm out of the loop but that seems like a lot of money for 15 minutes a game.

That's basically mid-level money now. I'd rather have Leuer at 10 million than Anderson at 20 (!). I think this is a pretty clear sign that the team won't be playing small with Morris at the 4 (unless Harris moves full time to the 3). Leuer is a decent bench guy, and the bench was a pretty big problem last year. I still think the team needs some better starters to really make noise in the playoffs, but we may have no choice but to get that from development (Johnson, KCP, Harris).

10 a year is average for a stretch 4/5 who can step out and hit a 3 at a decent % esp with this crazy high cap and all the high contracts flying around. And every year that he has gotten more opportunity, seems like he has made the most of it... shoot I say give him 20-25 minutes a night and see what he can do..... Kind of like we did with Morris.. None of his previous teams were giving him minutes we have and he has produced well.

Last edited:
Back