Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

playoffs?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Yeah so? But you make it sound like we have no chance.

Well at this point I don't see much of one.

When they start showing they can play better then they might have a shot.

A win this week is a big step for them.

I want nothing to do with the Saints. The other options...at least their offenses can be stopped. But naturally as it stands right now we'd get the Saints. ;(

Id feel very wary playing anyone but the 49ers in the playoffs. I think we can hold their offense in check...Smith sucks. Id be a little doubtful we could match score for score vs Saints, GB or even Dallas' offense at this point. Giants would be a close game if we could keep Staff protected.

This is an excerpt from the "Power Rankings" on ESPN:

"A year ago at this time, Green Bay was 8-6, banged up and had yet to clinch a playoff spot. Few could have predicted it, but Aaron Rodgers and Co. were about to go on a magical run that included a Super Bowl title and a 13-game winning streak to start 2011."

aka...anything can happen.

mhughes0021 said:
Id feel very wary playing anyone but the 49ers in the playoffs. I think we can hold their offense in check...Smith sucks. Id be a little doubtful we could match score for score vs Saints, GB or even Dallas' offense at this point. Giants would be a close game if we could keep Staff protected.

"A year ago at this time, Green Bay was 8-6, banged up and had yet to clinch a playoff spot. Few could have predicted it, but Aaron Rodgers and Co. were about to go on a magical run that included a Super Bowl title and a 13-game winning streak to start 2011."

They won't hold Gore in check.

mhughes0021 said:

Wouldn't that just be amazing! I am afraid there would be heart attacks everywhere in Michigan if the Lions even made the SB, much less win it.

Romneybot said:
mhughes0021 said:

They won't hold Gore in check.

minus his 2 big plays vs us and he does nothing that game. Thank the wide 9 and shitty safety play to back them up....Turner did the same thing against us.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]I choose the Cowboys or Giants...

That's the correct answer

Equally shitty chances against the other two

sunnydlitex123 said:
49ers. The media would eat this up... Handshake bowl v2.0

Schwartz vs Harbuagh in a pregame arm wrestling match!...with ring girls, ofcourse

Back