Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Possible fine coming for Suh?

"helmet to the body" lololololol making more shit up cause were the lions.

Last edited:
Fucking ass clowns, of course he lowered his head, you made contact to the head illegal.

Are they just making up new rules weekly after watching Lions games? This is getting strange

Last edited:
I still find it a bit suspicious that they fine guys for plays in which no flags were thrown. It either makes the refs look bad or it makes the NFL head honchos look like picky dbags trying to wussify the sport.

I still find it a bit suspicious that they fine guys for plays in which no flags were thrown. It either makes the refs look bad or it makes the NFL head honchos look like picky dbags trying to wussify the sport.

I think it has more to do with them lining their pockets.

I'm tellin ya the nfl just seems to want suh banned for life that's were all this crap is heading...maybe the nfl should just gf itself

Or fine him so many times that he loses the love for the game and retires. This has gotta be frustrating for Suh. Guys diving for his knees every week, and they go unpunished.

Last edited:
Don't the fines get higher each time?

If the last one was 100k how many more before they try to tell suh he owes more than he makes...

Last edited:
Don't the fines get higher each time?

If the last one was 100k how many more before they try to tell suh he owes more than he makes...

He's only making 530K in base with 9.8mil of a misc bonus this year. I don't know what the misc bonus is but I think that is paid out in a lump sum as a signing bonus or misc incentives like workout bonus and escalators. So over 20 games (+preseason) he is collecting a check of 26,500 per game. Will take the league more than 5 weeks to collect that 100K with taxes and such.

The fines dont matter much though. They just write them off as a business expense at the end of the year.

REALLY? I heard those homer ass announcers even praise how clean of a hard hit it was. They're hell bent on turning football into women with kentucky derby hats going to stomp divets during polo games. UGH.

No explanation for what is acceptable for Suh. I understand that he doesn't get any leeway in the gray area but it wasn't close to illegal.

Hopefully he can appeal it and have it voided.

This is what defending these bogus rules gets you. Slippery slope.

If they called it a late hit I wouldn't like it but atleast its a rule that was broken, helmet to the body isn't illegal. If i was him I would feed my dog quarters and mail them what came out to cover the fine.

Back