Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Post your Lions Mocks

If Anderson and Carter are off the board and 3 QBS are off the board, who are you taking?

A big nasty...either o-line or d-line. Not a huge track record, but Holmes has used first pick on big nasties twice. Trenches first.

I like Witherspoon wayyyy more than gonzalez. Witherspoon is a great tackler, hits like a truck, has shut down corner skills and also plays the run well. He's not a wimpy guy that will ever get run over. He loves the game and he has a good connection already in the backfield.

Gonzalez is cool, but if spoon is there and we are going DB, I'll take Spoon first. He fits this team's mentality like a glove

Witherspoon at 5-11, 181 lbs will spend a ton of time on IR if he doesn't dial the physical tackling back a bit.

Gonzalez is bigger, faster, a better pure cover guy, and will stay healthier.

I'm old school. Top picks go QB, LT or DE. If none are available trade.

I'm old school. Top picks go QB, LT or DE. If none are available trade.

WR?s and CB?s are getting paid just as much, if not more than LT?s and DE?s. Game has changed, you need help on the outside for both sides of football.

That's not true. You don't hate it.

If we take Witherspoon at #6 and he becomes Darrell Revis, would you hate it?

Of course not B. He is small and will not last in the nfl. Just my opinion. I hope we draft
Defense tackle. Hopefully I will be wrong and he will be a all pro

Last edited:
What?s wrong with having a opinion ? I just do not think cornerbacks should be drafted very High unless the are a can?t miss prospects. Plus and he does not grade out like last years ROY cornerback Sauce no matter what you guys try to sell me.

Have you watched big ten football ? Just a few decent ones.

Last edited:
What?s wrong with having a opinion ? I just do not think cornerbacks should be drafted very High unless the are a can?t miss prospects. Plus and he does not grade out like last years ROY cornerback Sauce no matter what you guys try to sell me.

Have you watched big ten football ? Just a few decent ones.

All I'm saying is why not take the player you think is going to be the best player/fit for your team?? Not taking a player based off what this franchise has done in the past is a dumb way to look at it.

Jeff Okudah didn't work out. So does that mean Witherspoon wont? Of course not.

You don't hate drafting a DB that high.....you hate that the Lions swing and miss on DB so often. If Okudah was Jalen Ramsey......nobody would say a damn thing.

If Ebron was Travis Kelce, would we all piss and moan about taking a TE #10 overall??? Nope.

WR?s and CB?s are getting paid just as much, if not more than LT?s and DE?s. Game has changed, you need help on the outside for both sides of football.
Pay has nothing to do about it.

All I'm saying is why not take the player you think is going to be the best player/fit for your team?? Not taking a player based off what this franchise has done in the past is a dumb way to look at it.

Jeff Okudah didn't work out. So does that mean Witherspoon wont? Of course not.

You don't hate drafting a DB that high.....you hate that the Lions swing and miss on DB so often. If Okudah was Jalen Ramsey......nobody would say a damn thing.

If Ebron was Travis Kelce, would we all piss and moan about taking a TE #10 overall??? Nope.

We are building this team right. Don?t stop now with the trenches. We have all been saying this for years.

Round 1 pick 3 DE Will Anderson
6, 55 and 81 to ARI
Round 1 pick 18 WR Quentin Johnston
Round 2 pick 48 DT Siaki Ika
Round 5 Pick 152 C Olu Oluwatimi
Round 5 Pick 159 QB Jake Haener

So we've said who we want what don't we want? Any TE guys in here?

So we've said who we want what don't we want? Any TE guys in here?

I wouldn't hate Kincaid at 18 or Washington at 48. Depends how the board falls but either of those guys could be super productive in this offense.

Round 1 pick 3 DE Will Anderson
6, 55 and 81 to ARI
Round 1 pick 18 WR Quentin Johnston
Round 2 pick 48 DT Siaki Ika
Round 5 Pick 152 C Olu Oluwatimi
Round 5 Pick 159 QB Jake Haener

Are you worried about how Johnson wasn?t very good against Georgia?
Hell the whole team wasn?t but still it could be a concern.

I don't think anyone got more than one pick.

Back