Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pre-Draft Power Rankings

alanclark1

They are what they are... Have the Lions at 7. The Pack at 3 and Bears 10. The Vikes at 31.

Do you mean the green bay team that went on to have the best record of 15-1? Obviously they had no reason to be pre season number 1.

Being the hot team at the end doesn't mean you're the overall best.

The year the packers won it, I wouldn't say they were the best, not with the injuries at least. But they got hot just like the giants did.

And just because you have the best *regular season* record doesn't mean you're the best team either.

Do you mean the green bay team that went on to have the best record of 15-1? Obviously they had no reason to be pre season number 1.

Being the hot team at the end doesn't mean you're the overall best.

The year the packers won it, I wouldn't say they were the best, not with the injuries at least. But they got hot just like the giants did.

Pre-season power rankings or do you not understand the discussion? I'm not sure GB was 15-1 last March 24.

And I love that you assume that I think the packers are number one too lol. Your guys hate for green bay makes it impossible for you to have a decent conversation about football.

Id have pats, 49ners, pack, ravens, giants.

Nah, just thinking the Packers are better than the Giants is a bit homerish.

Take a step back and remember who the Super Bowl champs are and realize your Packers couldn't beat that lowly 9 win team on your home turf.

So in your opinion the super bowl champs are automatically the best team the next year?

As the saying goes, until they get beat ...

I noticed Wolverine you ducked my post..

Back