Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Predict Calvin Johnson's stats this year

SLICK said:
some of these catch predictions are laughable....he's never caught 80+ balls in his career and some guys have him at 110+.

Thats exactly what i was thinking. lol

I hate to say it, but it seems like every time Calvin has a great game, he's injured. I don't know how much stock to put into him putting up big numbers this season if he's always banged up.

i think burleson is going to catch a shitload of td passes.

i'll give calvin:

75 catches
1050 yds
12 td

and nate:

70 catches
880 yds
10 td

Bump..

And the winner is.......Motown1958.

His guess

95 REC
1500 YDS
16 TD

Calvins 2011-2012

96 REC
1681 YDS
16 TD

CJ was 5 yards from Herman Moores team records for yards. Really makes you think of how good Moore was. He certainly wasnt the physical beast that CJ is....but a 1686 yard season is pretty fuckin good.

^Definitely a good prediction. Mine wasn't bad either lol.

kingofdetroit57 said:
92 catches, 1474 yds, 16 TDs
He finished with 96 catches, 1681 yds., 16 TDs. I was pretty damn close.
cool.png

Damn I forgot about this prediction thread. Im pretty happy he gave me the win. Gotta give thanks to Megatron and Stafford for staying healthy.

These two are going to be a force for years to come. If we find ANY type of run game...this O is going to be unstoppable...

Back