Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Predict Greg Monroe's and Brandon Knight's stats..

I don't know about a 3rd but it wouldn't surprise me the way dbs are valued these days. I thought I read somewhere that Jerry said they weren't planning on trading him.

Jerry said they wouldn't be trading up this year in the draft too. Lol

Jerry said they wouldn't be trading up this year in the draft too. Lol

True. Well hope to see you trolling the Lions forum, we can continue to negotiate that Stafford-Romo trade.

True. Well hope to see you trolling the Lions forum, we can continue to negotiate that Stafford-Romo trade.

I'll be around probably. Had a virus scare n thought it might be from this site so I dipped for awhile...now I don't care.

I'll be around probably. Had a virus scare n thought it might be from this site so I dipped for awhile...now I don't care.

Stop ordering Filipino mail order brides and you'll be fine dude.

Last post before yesterday was 12-19-2011. So, you've been gone.

Last post before yesterday was 12-19-2011. So, you've been gone.

Yeah, had a virus scare at work, so I dipped for awhile...forgot about you guys...remembered you guys....came back. Boom.

Yeah, had a virus scare at work, so I dipped for awhile...forgot about you guys...remembered you guys....came back. Boom.

You sure you weren't following Romo on his golf tour?

Yeah..been busy reading the police reports of former and present Detroit Lions players all spring. Thats a job in itself.

Back