Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Predict our first play from scrimmage Saturday

I'm changing my pick:

first play of the game, Dave Brandon walks on the field, picks up the ball, and declares Michigan football "hasn't made enough money yet." Then he demands an additional $1MM in cash from the fans in attendance before the game can proceed. 110,000 people in the Big House have to pony up an average of $9.09 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm changing my pick:

first play of the game, Dave Brandon walks on the field, picks up the ball, and declares Michigan football "hasn't made enough money yet." Then he demands an additional $1MM in cash from the fans in attendance before the game can proceed. 110,000 people in the Big House have to pony up an average of $9.09 each.

Please pass the collection plate to your left after you have made your donation.

Ticket prices will be increasing by $30 next year. Thank you for your support. I'm Dave Brandon. Fuck you.

At least we'll get some ridiculous stunt to start the game. My guess is we'll have one of those super high altitude balloons that allows people to skydive from space. Emperor Zoltan Mesko will set a punting world record while delivering a heat-shielded game ball to the field.

...and a second punted ball will 'accidentally' land in Spartan Stadium. But Dave's not trolling. Really.

Last edited:
Back