Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 1 - Bengals @ Lions Thread

How is it that our line can't open a hole wider than two inches for our RBs, but Hill has nothing but daylight all the way to the end zone?

And as for Suh changing his name.... just fucking retarded, and yeah, it looks to be real.

Women's groups have been doing this shit ever since they won the right to vote. And how in the hell did we men lose that one anyway? WE WERE THE ONLY ONES VOTING?! I call a fix.

inkfreq said:
How is it that our line can't open a hole wider than two inches for our RBs, but Hill has nothing but daylight all the way to the end zone?

And as for Suh changing his name.... just fucking retarded, and yeah, it looks to be real.

Women's groups have been doing this shit ever since they won the right to vote. And how in the hell did we men lose that one anyway? WE WERE THE ONLY ONES VOTING?! I call a fix.

Poon is a hell of a motivator.

Well I decided to google the Suh name change thing and found a article, I feel as though I must share this quote:

"What if we have fathers demanding that their sons are named in the same way? Do we really want an America full of boys named 'Nine Millimeter Johnson'

Am I the only one that finds that hilarious?

adam86107 said:
Well I decided to google the Suh name change thing and found a article, I feel as though I must share this quote:

"What if we have fathers demanding that their sons are named in the same way? Do we really want an America full of boys named 'Nine Millimeter Johnson'

Am I the only one that finds that hilarious?

You're not alone man. I just about pissed myself on that one.

I want to name my next son "AK-47" and see who bitches now.

... I have five kids. If I have one more, I'm going to need an AK-47.. so strike that.

Bitch I ain't skeered of no man with a nine millimeter johnson.....hahahahah

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
Monster you on?

Monster told me he was traveling today I think... But he said he would check in from time to time..

Frigging Lions game is taped delayed here in Grand Rapids... Can't see it till 11 PM..

Say what you will about the drops, but Derrick Williams recovered nicely, made some plays, and didn't look half bad doing it.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
Meditatedkickaboxa said:
Monster you on?

Monster told me he was traveling today I think... But he said he would check in from time to time..

Frigging Lions game is taped delayed here in Grand Rapids... Can't see it till 11 PM..

Someone posted a good stream on page 1 or 2 of this thread.

Eddie said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

Someone posted a good stream on page 1 or 2 of this thread

Thanks...

inkfreq said:
Say what you will about the drops, but Derrick Williams recovered nicely, made some plays, and didn't look half bad doing it.

Most people here seem to be rooting against him, but I agree with you. Schwartz didn't sound too happy about the drops though...

Back