Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 1: Bills @ Lions Thread

So since they only play 3 games which one will be the "starters play a lot." Game two maybe? I'm just watching for Goff.

So since they only play 3 games which one will be the "starters play a lot." Game two maybe? I'm just watching for Goff.

This.

I'd assume game 3 would be the "starters play 1/2 and the first series of the 2nd half".

Just my guess.

I just want to see Goff, ASB and Okudah.

Goff looks fucking confused, Lions can't block to save their lives, and both lines are getting completely ruined by 2nd team players.

2nd drives has been better, won?t be an exciting offense this year.

Williams doesn't seem to have much vision. Line seems to be a getting a push and he's just running into people.

Solid 2nd drive by the offense. Let's see if the lbs fare better on the defenses 2nd time out there.

Williams doesn't seem to have much vision. Line seems to be a getting a push and he's just running into people.

I think it will be better once Swift comes back and changes the pace.

That was a good drive.. One thing I learned - don't let Goff run. He's slow as fk. But I thought he threw it well.

2nd drive was much better for Goff. Also I'm a huge Goff fan. Just giving commentary.

1st quarter over and we barely saw the defense lol.

2nd drive was much better for Goff. Also I'm a huge Goff fan. Just giving commentary.

Im pretty sure your feed is behind mine. He had made 3 straight nice throws and then I saw your post about him looking lost lol

Team just looks scrappier. Defense looks tougher and like they're not gonna get pushed around as much, and that's without brockers, levi, or hand out there. Should be a team that plays some really ugly games and keeps them close lol.

Back