Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game #1 Cavs @ Pistons

66-61 Cavs after 3. Knight only got in for the last minute of the quarter, but made a nice split of the defenders and kicked it out to Gordon for a 3 and the assist.

Knight showing real good leadership out there, while CV is whining like a little bitch..

haha Austin Daye is trending on twitter. What happened to cause that?!

Anything out of the 5 blocks?

Notes from the game:

-Knight looks like the real deal. I was very very impressed with him. Looks like hes gonna be a stud.

-Gordon looked off most the night but after a while found his rhythm. Hopefully he steps up next game.

-Jerebko looked alright, I was expecting more. Got some BS fouls called on him preventing him from getting a ton of PT.

-Monroe looked pretty good, Had some nice moves and was hitting the jumper.

-Daye's statline is a lie. He played terrible and I wasn't impressed.

-CV looks the same, wasn't impressed.

-Maxiell showed me that he still wants a job in the NBA. Looked pretty good tonight.

-Bynum had a few nice plays, looks the same as last year.

Overall the D looks much better but we need a rebounder. The offense looked stagnate whenever Knight wasn't in the game so hopefully he gets a ton of PT.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Notes from the game:

-Knight looks like the real deal. I was very very impressed with him. Looks like hes gonna be a stud.

-Gordon looked off most the night but after a while found his rhythm. Hopefully he steps up next game.

-Jerebko looked alright, I was expecting more. Got some BS fouls called on him preventing him from getting a ton of PT.

-Monroe looked pretty good, Had some nice moves and was hitting the jumper.

-Daye's statline is a lie. He played terrible and I wasn't impressed.

-CV looks the same, wasn't impressed.

-Maxiell showed me that he still wants a job in the NBA. Looked pretty good tonight.

-Bynum had a few nice plays, looks the same as last year.

Overall the D looks much better but we need a rebounder. The offense looked stagnate whenever Knight wasn't in the game so hopefully he gets a ton of PT.

I pretty much agree with this. Knight fed him all those open 3's.

Back