Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 2: Lions @ Raiders

Suh is still a monster. Top 3 DT in the game, still but worth the price. Too ba Fairley is a bust, we are screwed at DT without Suh.

Just awful, a DB can't even lay a pinky on the receiver

Offensive scores will go through the ROOF this year at the rate they're calling them. Needs discretion though... that touching isn't why he didn't make the play.

It's ironic, as much as this team has poured into the defensive line, it could be absolute shit next year if Suh and Fairley leave.

I'd like to see Kellen Moore come in after Stafford instead of Orlovsky

Offensive scores will go through the ROOF this year at the rate they're calling them. Needs discretion though... that touching isn't why he didn't make the play.

Looks like a WR could be lazy and get away with free yards. One reason why I don't completely hate the Lions stacking offense.

If a team ran an all-reverse offense against the Lions, and just did double and triple reverses every play, they would win 900-7

Foot was on the line when he gained control I think

Back