Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 3: Lions @ Steelers Thread

Hutch with his first sack. Probably shared with Harris?

Ugh i wish this is a real game. Don't want to see boyle and Jefferson vs Watt.

Trubisky has actually looked decent so far, that throw to Johnson was perfectly placed.

Lions D-line seems to be making things uncomfortable, quick off the snap, basically stalled that red zone attempt forcing penalties.

Would like to understand how a face mask and a holding offset to start at the 20?.

Goff should be playing. He's had 1 series with the team so far.

Damn.

For some reason, I remember it as being that Aiden was the number one pick.

Maybe it was just because I was happy that the lions got him.

Anyway, I have been tending to root for Tom Brady?s team because he went to Michigan, maybe I?ll start rooting for the Lions because Aiden Hutchinson went to Michigan.

Oh wait ? that?s right. I already root for the Lions.

I hope Boyle never sees a snap for the Lions after this game

Would like to understand how a face mask and a holding offset to start at the 20?.

Was wondering the same on that, they said offset yet seems like the lions hold was enforced at the spot of the foul. Made zero sense

Last edited:
This is the starting 0 line out there and they aren?t winning any battles running game terrible thought they were better than this

Why all 5 yard passes? Its preseason and you're fighting for a job. Wake up.

With our QB and starting backs in, we can beat this team.

Both these backup qb's are trash. It doesn't matter. Even if the line opens a hole the refs will call holding. I'm sorry Jackson turned Bush he never held him. Lions will never get the benefit of any calls.

Back