Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 3 - Patriots @ Lions Thread

I thought it'd be years from now before I saw the Lions doing this to the Pats..

*edit*

Even if it is preseason..

Chung doing his best impression of a five year old trying to take the fire truck away from another kid...

Orlando Jones comes through again!

MalFunkShun said:
Chung doing his best impression of a five year old trying to take the fire truck away from another kid...

Orlando Jones comes through again!

TAKE.THAT.DAMN.BUG.OFF.

This has become just a bad bad game for the Pats. The Lions played well, but New England played like a high school team.

They really let down.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Get that zombie bitch away from staff!

you mean leslie visser? I remember her from years ago as a boston globe writer, she was married to dick stockton the announcer up until last year.
She always seemed 'high maintenance' but just read she had a ski accident, broke her hip and had plastic surgery from scraping her face.
she looked rough compared to before, so no wonder.

This game might be preseason, but it is good to beat up on a good team like the patriots with 1st string, 2nd, or 3rd string players.
I like it, especially knocking brady on his ass.
Lions going to have a good year as long as injuries during the season are at a minimum.

ANY team that keeps injuries to a minimum could be a playoff team this season.

With shortened camps, I'm expecting an outbreak of quad and hammy injuries by week three... The "nagging" variety.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":7iwsldbh]Get that zombie bitch away from staff!

you mean leslie visser? I remember her from years ago as a boston globe writer, she was married to dick stockton the announcer up until last year.
She always seemed 'high maintenance' but just read she had a ski accident, broke her hip and had plastic surgery from scraping her face.

This game might be preseason, but it is good to beat up on a good team like the patriots with 1st string, 2nd, or 3rd string players.
Lions going to have a good year as long as injuries during the season are at a minimum.[/quote:7iwsldbh]

My bad. I thought she had plastic surgery for vanity reasons.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="KalineCountry":coq7n3av]

Lions going to have a good year as long as injuries during the season are at a minimum.

My bad. I thought she had plastic surgery for vanity reasons.[/quote:coq7n3av]

When I first saw here, I thought she had a stroke, and it wasn't sking, jogging, so I looked it up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesley_Visser

Back