Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Presser

The Mad Bomber said:
Missing it today. Somebody fill me in please.

same bullshit everyweek , whether they win or lose.

Schwartz tries to be Bellichek...it's comical.

SLICK said:
The Mad Bomber said:
Missing it today. Somebody fill me in please.

That's awesome. What does he do...mumble his words and give absolutely no info towards any players whatsover? Good ol' Schwartzy!!

tonyballs said:
SLICK said:

That's awesome. What does he do...mumble his words and give absolutely no info towards any players whatsover? Good ol' Schwartzy!!

his best line is..."I'm not a Doctor , he'll play when he is medically cleared".

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]He's probably pissd. What do you want him to say?

whatever he feels like spewing....he's getting to be like Marrinelli...his pressers are entertaining like Hot Rods were.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Don't say that. Don't even Joke about it :)

have a listen to him...lol , he is not quite on Rod's level yet but he has some decent one liners.

Ho Hum...

Any nobody was Rod. I remember times walking by the media room and reporters are starting at him like "wtf did he just say?"

My personal favorite was when he did the "Shovel" speech

Back