Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Private Equity

Oh to have been able to short FB ...!

And thanks tsmith - I do enjoy helping you look like an idiot. I just assumed that with Newark mayor Booker being plastered all over FoxNews lately, that you'd be expert on Private Equity ....as you're expert on everything else.

really, you made me look like an idiot by posting a useless thread...ok....ya...I get it

I feel I'm an expert enough to be retired at the age of 50......

yeah, that facebook stock is a mess. groupon too. proud to say, I was all over the groupon call from day one. tech bubble 2.0.

I'm sure that everybody out on Hollywood Blvd. yesterday came out there to see some crazy little Asian chick making twisty balloon animal toys to sell to tourists for their kids while screaming at the top of her lungs about how bad of an investment the purchase of Facebook stock would be.

Retired at 50 and still bitching and moaning about the economy & government ...

Kudos to you!

Retired at 50 and still bitching and moaning about the economy & government ...

Kudos to you!

just trying to help the little folk out.....
what's your excuse for bitching? you always seem pissed off, whats up with that?

It's hard to be pissed off sitting in the lobby of a Beverly Hills hotel waiting for a $200M client to arrive. I'm not complaining, my life is fucking awesome!

Man, I'm glad I'm home watching MSNBC on one screen and Fox News on the other in my pajamas and posting to this thread and the AdultFriendFinder Southern California chat room, and not out there fighting the LA traffic.

Not even if I was going to the beach.

Which I will be tomorrow.

LMAO!

I'm flying back late tonight, after moving tomorrow's meeting in Encino to next month. Was thinking of stopping by Hollywood Blvd but sounds like you're home today anyways.

Back