Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Proud of Suh

I'm glad he now has an agent not sure it's worthly of being proud.

I felt like him going with Roc Nation was splitting the focus partly away from the game. A lot of athletes have these dreams of being entertainment personalities as well. On the surface the move looks like it's more about football which makes me glad/proud because it's pretty obvious that they're not gonna be letting him leave anytime soon.

For any of you that thought it was good news he didn't sign with homie Z.

Ndamukong Suh's contract negotiations just became a whole lot more complicated for the Detroit Lions.In hiring Jimmy Sexton, perhaps the best agent in the business and one who routinely nabs major deals for the head coaches he represents, the defensive tackle has shown he is not messing around in his plans for a new deal and wants to get every dollar possible.

For any of you that thought it was good news he didn't sign with homie Z.

Ndamukong Suh's contract negotiations just became a whole lot more complicated for the Detroit Lions.In hiring Jimmy Sexton, perhaps the best agent in the business and one who routinely nabs major deals for the head coaches he represents, the defensive tackle has shown he is not messing around in his plans for a new deal and wants to get every dollar possible.

Sexton represented us with Schwartz. Suh probably saw that and went cha-ching!

Back