Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Question about Evans

rumseyhouse77

I noticed the Evans puts his left hand on the front of his helmet after scoring a TD. Anyone know why? What is that about?

I noticed the Evans puts his left hand on the front of his helmet after scoring a TD. Anyone know why? What is that about?

Maybe a sign of prayer or thanks to G-d?

Cannot do kneeling thing as that would be celebration

A god helping him score a td while also wiping out hundreds with hurricanes and earthquakes...

Seems legit.

Are you intentionally trying to start a religious argument?

Perhaps. But it doesn't look like religious. Muslims raise their hands up, bent at the elbow, when praying, but I don't think they cover their face. I am not a muslim so I don't know for sure. Some christians also raise their hands up to pray, but again not covering their face. I haven't seen any mention of it, so I was wondering if others may have seen something about it.

Now that you mention it, I think I remember him having eye black under just one of his eyes last year. Must be a message to somebody/something.

Merton Hanks used to do that silly thing because it made his daughter laugh..

giphy.gif

2ctFFOF

Last edited:
Back