Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ran into rich rod at Mc sports in the mall

mojolio - ur post also cracked me up. I'm guessing the middle one.

Tirico lives in newport creek area i believe

I could see rr kids still being in saline area if rr isnt sure where he will be in a year, i.e., don't move family yet

Yeah, if the kids are in a good school why up root them while you look for a new job. On the other hand, if the kid is being ridiculed and bearing the brunt of your failure, then maybe move him out. But where is he gonna go? Can't go back to WV. Is RR really hated in AA?

michlady77 said:
Tirico lives in newport creek area i believe

I could see rr kids still being in saline area if rr isnt sure where he will be in a year, i.e., don't move family yet

As has been previously posted ....my buddy is Tirico's kids' principal at Wines Elem and Tirico is fairly regularly there on Weds between weekend duties. Lloyd Carr lives in the same general subdivision too, apparently.

Vic, I knew your buddy was the principal at Wines, but I didn't know that Tirico's kid goes there! That's my old 'hood!

I can guarantee he doesn't go by Rich Rodriguez anymore, it's probably Maker, Excuse.

michlady77 said:
Yes tgat is newport creek area

Winez is about a mile feom my house

I made a thread specifically for the area earlier today, and described it somewhat descriptively, because I thought everybody would be really happy to know about it.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
michlady77 said:
Yes tgat is newport creek area

Winez is about a mile feom my house

I made a thread specifically for the area earlier today, and described it somewhat descriptively, because I thought everybody would be really happy to know about it.

I don't know about anyone else, but I was ecstatic!!!

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
It was really awkward. I was browsing there while my wife got her hair done at one of the salons and I'm looking at the football stuff and there's this guy standing there with his kid picking out football gear. And I say "a future Wolverine I hope" and then the guy looks up and it's fucking rr and says "maybe". I about crap my pants out of how uncomfortable it was. And then I say "well that's good to hear" and uncomfortably go about browsing, pretending like the guy I just said that to wasn't the Michigan coach who just got fired.

Now I'm sitting outside the salon typing this.

Cool story bro.
No, I mean it. That was a cool story.

I wouldn't have been able to hide my embarrassment after realizing it was RR.

Back