Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rangers 3 Red Wings 2 Final

Terrible red wing pass leads to the first rangers goal. Awful pass. Early 2nd.

Last edited:
Wings Power play looks like crap. Then with a few seconds left in the PP slap shot from Seider blast a shot to tie the game 1-1.

Then the wings score again ! 2-1.

Two goals in 23 seconds.

Last edited:
Wings had another PP that wasn?t very good but there was a clear cross check in the back on the power play not called. Looked dirty to me. Right into the boards to.

Rangers are such a dirty team. Bullshit . Right in the back. Only 2 minutes. Ridiculous.

Such bias in the tnt broadcast.

Rangers are getting the way better chances. Not having Larkin really hurts.

Again wtf. That is clearly boarding . This is bullshit he was clearly hit in the numbers.

Last edited:
Another awful PP. Almost gave up a shorty.

Then rangers score right after it.3-2 rangers .

It?s clearly higher than the bar.

Bullshit if this stands.

Last edited:
Puck was clearly higher than the bar. I disagree and the wings blow another 3rd period lead.

Wings have stunk on the PP tonight even with the one goal. They have had more PP but the rangers should have at least
2 five minute boarding calls that were just brushed aside. Rangers clearly trying to hurt guys.

Last edited:
1:56 left. Wings get a pp.

Just to many passes on the pp gotta take a damn shot.

6 on 4 and they really can?t get a great shot on goal. Frustrating.

Sadly wings blow a third period lead and lose 3-2.

Last edited:
I will never root for the Rangers . They are a dirty freaking team. 3 clear cross checks on the numbers and 2 of the three were into the boards . Maybe all three. One the player left the ice. Not sure who it was and if he come back.

Last edited:
Back