Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ranking the 5 Justice Democrat Chicks by Looks

Who is the Hottest Justice Democrat Babe

• AOC

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Rashida Tlaib

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ilhan Omar

• Ayanna Pressley

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Pramila Jayapal

• Total voters

tinselwolverine

Nothing says that a dude is ?woke? more than immediately objectifying a woman in his first reaction to her.

It has been said that Washington DC is Hollywood for ugly people.

That said, a few of these justice babes are fairly attractive by DC standards.

AOC gets most of the buzz, but she?s not the only doable babe in the group.

So we are going to rank them here by looks.

Maybe down the line I?ll start another poll with a runoff between the top two or three, we?ll see how it goes.

I?m going to list them in order of who gets the most press, not necessarily in the order of hotness that I see them in.

I would suggest you guys do your homework and do image searches on all of them before making your selection.

one flaw in the poll is the age disparity among them. AOC is 29; Jayapal is 53.

one flaw in the poll is the age disparity among them. AOC is 29; Jayapal is 53.

That?s not my fault. I didn?t tell either of them to seek election as a justice Democrat. Their age disparity is on them.

l?m Pissed off that I forgot to put a? At the end of the pole title. Oh well.

If you guys want to rank them one through five in your posts, that would be fine too.

I did my research. It's AOC by default. 3 of them are butt ass ugly.

I think both Ilhan and Ayanna are okay by DC standards - neither of the other two are much to look.

Which of the two I mentioned is butt ass ugly?

I guess "butt ass ugly" is too strong for Ilhan.

Where are the hot white chicks?

If you are excluding Middle Eastern or descendants of India or Hispanic from the classification of ?white chicks,? there are none.

I got really offended at first not seeing Tulsi Gabbard but then I reread the question. Good list Tinsel.

I got really offended at first not seeing Tulsi Gabbard but then I reread the question. Good list Tinsel.

I limited this poll to Justice Democrats only.

At this point I intend to vote for military hero Tulsi Gabbard for the Democratic nomination in the late winter of 2020-we?ll see what happens, but so far she is far and away the best candidate.

It looks like she has virtually no chance of winning.

I?m not registered to any party. The Republican party has a closed primary here in California, and the Democratic Party has an open primary.

So I can?t vote for any Republican in the primary but I can vote for any Democrat.

Feel free to start a more expansive poll that objectifies more than just the Justice Democrats on Capital Hill.

Last edited:
Interesting question tinsel. It was easy for me to go Ayanna number one, but maybe that?s because I used to date an Ayanna...I?ve ranked them as follows:

1. Ayanna
2. Ilhan
3. AOC
4. Rashida
5. Pramila

I struggled with AOC and Ilhan, but I like Ilhan?s lips more so she gets the two spot.

Back