Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rawls = Stud

MichChamp02 said:
it's quite possible I'm mis-remembering it too. I'm guessing it's on youtube somewhere.

I can see why you couldn't remember, it was earlier in the run than I remembered. Too bad they didnt have a close up so you could see how bad he broke the guy.

BTW it happens at about 0:50 into the vid.

If you're both talking about the Matt Millen jock strap play then Beez is right.

DR said:
If you're both talking about the Matt Millen jock strap play then Beez is right.

haha I forgot about that. I hate when he does Michigans games.

Beez said:
MichChamp02 said:
I don't remember him making any cuts; he just took the snap, paused for a second, and then sprinted up the field. he was quick enough to get through the LBs and without them touching him. that was like the most effective QB-draw I'd ever seen.

maybe I'm having a Roger clemens "Misrememberment" but I could have sworn he was running left to right a bit on a draw and cut up field while leaving an nd player falling to the ground for a td. Maybe it was a seperate play? I dont htink he scored twice though.

The play is at 4:00.

[flash=350,287:hgm6w3rd]http://www.youtube.com/v/SxTAFYU-US4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:hgm6w3rd]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

Yea prob the 1 and only cool comment hell ever make, shortly followed by him trying to give ND 2 more seconds @ the end of the game...

Back