Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 2 Blues 1 Shootout Final

Wings lose a faceoff and blues score a goal Heck wings have only 5 shotd on goal in 24 minutes.

Goal wings !!!!!! Shorty by Frans N.!!!! Helm with the helper.

1-1

Last edited:
What a overtime. BOTH teams with multiple chances to win.

Going to a shootout.

Zetterberg for the win! The streak continues! Can't believe they didn't use him earlier.

Here is the shotout scoring . WINGS had 5 chances to win in the shootout and they win it on shot number 8.

Detroit..... ?1xxxxx1
Blues...... 1xxxxxxx

Last edited:
That was on exciting overtime 3 on 3. Marzek and Allen both on thier game

Wings double digits in block shots. One time I saw a 16 to 6 block shot advantage.

Last edited:
Thanks for stealing one Peter. Great game tonight, thought the Wings got outchanced but Peter was seeing the puck really well tonight and reading plays really well, it woulda taken fluke plays to beat him tonight that's how on he was. That PP really needs to get going, they were pretty bad again tonight...it was still pretty impressive to walk away with 2 points vs. a battle tested Blues team. Go Wings!

The Wild just put Pulkkinen on waivers. Not just the Wings that are missing the boat on this kid.

The Wild just put Pulkkinen on waivers. Not just the Wings that are missing the boat on this kid.

ya I saw that...I'm slightly surprised.

That being said, since Minny claimed him off of waivers and then re-assigned him within X amount of days (cant remember the specific number...I think maybe 60?) the Wings are now allowed to claim Pulk back and send him down to GR immediately if they choose to do so.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen...but Pulk might decide to peace out and go play in Europe.

Back