Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 5 Canadiens 4 Final ot

Yup
Trail 1-0.

Red Wings give up another 3 on 2 and now it’s 2-0.
Lyon can’t stop anything.

They are not calling anything yet. Copp was so interfered with.

Frustrating we had a 2 on 0 and couldn’t connect on the pass. Maybe Raymond should be shooting idk.

Jesus So far in the second wings look slow. Lucky save there on the bouncing puck.

Just flat out Embarrassing. It was coming. Wings look so slow. Just pathetic defense.
These plays Montreal are running are so basic and we can’t seem to cover this crappy team yet.

Trail 3-1

Embarrassing a lazy line change cost the goal. Wings get a power play. Only one great chance on the power play and Fabbri had a wide open net and hit it into the goalies pad. Sigh.

Last edited:
Detroit just seemed to have a lot more jump in Toronto.

How is that not a cross check into the back on Raymond ?
Then a bad break pass goes right to a Montreal player for a goal .
4-1. Wings get one back it’s 4-2.

I think we played Lyon way too much the latter half of this season. He's looked ordinary to below average for a long while.

I mean Raymond is going to get killed out there. Maybe it’s me. But he seems to get crossed checked into the boards every game.

I thought we would struggle in the 2nd game against Montreal not at home.

Looks like the season is just about over.. Oh well on to Tigers baseball.

Looks like the season is just about over.. Oh well on to Tigers baseball.
if tigers could score runs like the Red Wings they would have a few more wins. Tigers need to find some hitting.

Back