Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 5 Canadiens 4 Shootout Final

Capitals up 1-0.. just threw it at front of the net and it went off Alex and in.

Flyers goal didn't count and it should have . This was a unlucky goal. Bad bounce for the flyers.
Capitals are all over the Flyers again.

Been watching Flyers game. I just dont see how they are going to score. The flyer goal that should have counted was a flukey goal. I don't see much
Offense pressure at all from the Flyers yet.
(Inadvertent whistle I think)
Just ridiculous fast whistle.
Goalie had no clue where it was. puck went in.

Espn broadcast is ripping officials at least for missing that goalie didn't have the puck at all. Ridiculous miss.

Last edited:
Detroit has 7 giveaways in 1st period.

Montreal Give away we hit post.

Trail 2-1. Idk. We look slow to me. Another giveaway . Idk. Seems like we always give up shit after a offense zone face off. Maybe they will wake up.
They had another 2 on 1.
So Frustrating.

Trail 2-1. Idk. We look slow tp me. Another giveaway . Idk. Seems like we always give up shit after a offense zone face off. Maybe they will wake up.

Yikes both teams have hit post now.
We have zero legs.

Trail 3-1.
Just no defense in front of our goalie.

Goal 3-2. ! Here we go again!

Flyers tied it up 1-1 !
Finally a shot on goal !

Second period just ended .

Last edited:
Terrible mistake . Yikes.
Few more seconds on back to back penalty kills.
As Raymond throws puck over glass for delay of game .

Trail 3-2 after two .

3-3 goal ! Sprong ! I think.
Watching both games .

Last edited:
That miss call at other end was bullshit. Complete crap. Should have been a penalty.
Trail 4-3. Easy tripping call.
Perron was tripped by a stick.
Then no whistle. Ridiculous.

Back