Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings at Blackhawks SCSF Series Thread

cmlfactor

Chicago has "fresh legs" but maybe a little rust? Can we take advantage? We'll see.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Closer to Philly....you going to be in town?

Not in the immediate future...but...within a the year or so, I'll likely end up getting back to New York a lot more, like I used to...

...so when that happens, I'll let you know...maybe we can catch up with zyxt; I'm pretty sure he lives out that way in Brooklyn...

Well the good news, tinsel, is that I'm in a relatively central location. 3 hours to Pittsburgh, 1.5 to Philly, 2 to both Baltimore and DC and about 3 to the Apple. I've got peeps in the 'burgh and Philly and my brother lives in Brooklyn. Long story short, if you're out this way we can probably find a way to have a good time...

No doubt bob...great effort by Jimmy...sure doesn't look like Abby, or any Wing for that matter, is going to have a game winner tonight. Still time, but it's slipping away.

3rd period was terrible for the Wings. Howard was great, but you can't give up that many shots on goal and have so few and expect to win. Wings better play better on Saturday!

This is likely one of the more weaker playoff teams that the Red Wings franchise has ever produced, especially on defense. But I still hope that they will be able to play more competitively vs the blackhawks than they did especially late in tonight's game.

I wonder if Brendan Smith wonders if he's going to dress on Saturday.

Smith shouldn't have dressed the last couple of games, there has to be someone better that has been getting scratched.

That was awful from beginning to end. Wings could not execute any phase of their game, except for Howard's goaltending.

Back