Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Redbox bowl game thread

Sbee

Go Green!

Looks like the line moved to MSU -1, there must be some injury news we're not aware of yet

I’m just really hoping that I’m wrong about Lewerke and he balls out today now that he’s healthy. This has been a rough year and most of that has been from his play.

I?m just really hoping that I?m wrong about Lewerke and he balls out today now that he?s healthy. This has been a rough year and most of that has been from his play.

would love to see him come out and have some zip on the ball, also would like to see a nice burst from LJ. It's supposedly windy there so we'll need him to run well

Nice to see Josh Butler with a break up there

LJ’s looked good so far. Not sure what Heyward was looking at. The opening was there and he just ran into a blocker. If he had LJ’s vision he’d be a monster.

Josiah scott playing at a high level, D looks really good

I just don’t see us being any better next year with this type of qb work. That was 100% killer by Lewerke

We just need an a average qb and we have a competitive team. Just over this season

offensive penalties killing us too, Nailor with the illegal motion, took us from the 5 yard line to the 30.

Higby is good for 3 penalties a game

Just run every play from here on out. LJ has been getting solid yards on first down

Back