Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

"refs favor pack"

Blow to the head. FUCK the refs dont favor the pack. OH SHIT the pack are gunna lose. Goodell is going to be pissed. Shit go make stuff up.

A bs personal fould leads to a td. A bs fumble reversal leads to a td. And people want to tell me the NFL doesnt have a bias. Only time all the the lions got the favor of the refs was against oakland.

if im coughlin i challenge that blow to the head call. Even if im not allowed to id tell them " fuck you....go look at it and when you see my guy hit him in the waist and nowhere near the head i want you to tell your entire team their a blind bunch of bitches"

and here come the fake injuries to stop the clock....fucking cheats the pack are lol.

Back