Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Remember all the Stafford vs Sanchez comparisons?

On here. The ones that thought Sanchez was better still think so.

I will take Staff because he is a play maker. Some may backfire but the guy can make plays. Sanchez is a game manager and is good at controlling the game but struggles when he has to make a play.

Health is the only thing you can knock Stafford on. Anytime he has played, he has shown why he was the overall # 1 pick. I'm not being a homer either. As a QB, he has "it" and you can see it. If he can stay healthy he will be a great QB in this league. He's smart, he has a cannon for an arm and he can make all the throws.

I never thought he would be as good as he has been....and he's only going to get better.

Sanchez will miss Mangold the next few weeks....going to Baltimore next week...Baltimore will win

Jets would have won a Superbowl if they would have stayed put and drafted Freeman.

distantdetroiter said:
SLICK said:
Jets would have won a Superbowl if they would have stayed put and drafted Freeman.

agree

Doubly agree. Any time I've seen Sanchez play, he reminds me of Eli Manning; a real gooey dude that's not built for that kind of pressure. He makes a decent throw and the announcers break out the kid gloves praising this dude and starting it off with the old "if he keeps making throws like this". For christs sakes they have Plax on the team, so he has no excuses whatsoever to bumble and stumble his way into wins.

Back