Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Remembering the ND Game of 2011

uofm06marine

Because to me this was the best game of the season...and Notre Dame sucks.

[flash=350,287:kjibireb]http://www.youtube.com/v/wswIlX1jymo&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:kjibireb]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

Really because I was there it was the best but the best game we played was against Nebraska. Not sure what our luckiest win was its either ND or the Sugar Bowl.

Yeah, I meant from a fan perspective. As far when the team played the best. That was Nebraska, in my opinion.

as a fan I will never forget this game EVER. My ears were ringing for 3 days. I swear if they offered breakfast people would have stayed longer. Just the fact that we sat there so long with everyone singing and dancing and taking pictures. It was amazing.

Yeah it was so loud in there.. I remember texting Monster when we were down 24-7 not to give up... But for us to score 28 in the fourth...Man I was so glad i was there.. What 80 yards in 23 seconds or something like that....LOL

Anytime, I am glad to post this stuff.

Also, not to plug MDen, but they have the full game on DVD. I just remember worrying that we keep it close after the firt half...that was rough, about halfway through the 3rd quarter I felt the momentum had changed to the U of M side.

Back