Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Reminder: My league's draft is 8pm edt tonight

I was 4th. The guy I was interested in was Arian Foster and I was able to get him. I'm weak at WR though.

In comparisons to most league's we're all going to be a little weaker here and there Mitch. Just more teams spreads the upper talent thinner.

I think RB may be my biggest weakness.

I picked 2nd. I am happy with my team. But I do wish I was deeper especially at RB.

I feel pretty good.

QB - Romo / Orton / Garrard
RB - C. Johnson / MJD / Matthews / D. Thomas
WR - Bryant / Welker / Julio Jones / Greg Little
TE - Winslow / Cooley
DEF - Saints / Browns (just for week 1 vs. Bengals)
K - Bironas

Obviously WR is thin, but Bryant could breakout, and Welker is consistent. Hoping one of my three rookies comes through. Love the RBs though.

QB: Matt Schaub, Joe Flacco

WR: Jeremy Maclin, Santana Moss, Johnny Knox, Derick Mason (not so great grp)

RB: Arian Foster, Matt Forte, Cedric Benson, Brandon Jackson, Dexter McCluster

TE: Brandon Pettigrew, Jacob Tamme

K: Dan Carpenter

DEF: Giants, Raiders

QB - Tom Brady, Cassell
RB - BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Tim Hightower, Marshawn Lynch, james starks, danny woodhead
WR - Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Braylon Edwards, AJ Green, Davone Bess
TE - Vernon Davis, Ben Watson
K - Josh Brown
D - Philly

I actually love my RBs considering that I didn't draft one until the end of round 3! I also love my receivers. I've got two that had 12+ TDs last year and a rookie with a ton of talent with two other guys that make big plays. The QBs are perfect, the TEs are perfect. The D and K can get changed at any time, but are also perfect. With 11 other teams, I'm happy.

I like your WR too. Trade me CJ or bowe. You can have my kicker.

I am looking for a WR willing to package Welker, Julio Jones, maybe something else for 1 WR

My team is

QB Stafford Bradford

RB Ray Rice Steven Jackson Mark Ingram Jonathan Stewart Steven Ridley Ben Tate

WR Vincent Jackson Ochocinco Hines Ward Jacoby Ford

TE Visanthe Shianco

Def Atlanta

K Robbie Gould

Not my best team but all and all not bad. I am hoping that one of my RB'swill be a sleeper

Let's see if I can even remember my team

QB - Philip Rivers, Jason Campbell (lol, backup, and my last pick)
RB - Frank Gore, Ryan Grant, CJ Spiller?, LT
WR - Andre Johnson, Marques Colston, Santonio Holmes, Sidney Rice, Donald Driver, Jordy Nelson
TE - Jimmy Graham, Mercedes Lewis
K - Neil Rackers
DEF - New England

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]I feel pretty good.

QB - Romo / Orton / Garrard
RB - C. Johnson / MJD / Matthews / D. Thomas
WR - Bryant / Welker / Julio Jones / Greg Little
TE - Winslow / Cooley
DEF - Saints / Browns (just for week 1 vs. Bengals)
K - Bironas

Obviously WR is thin, but Bryant could breakout, and Welker is consistent. Hoping one of my three rookies comes through. Love the RBs though.

nice lookin team for a 12-team league. Hopefully everything works out with CJ before the season starts. Depending on your qb scoring system that could hurt ya a bit. But i like your WR's. Welker always good for points and bryant could definitely break out. Julio Jones has a good chance to be a rookie of the year candidate witht he situation he was thrown into.

Is Jared Cook still available in your league? He's the second coming of Finley. I'd also snatch up Gibson from STL. Currently a starter in McDaniels pass happy offense.

QB: Matt Ryan
WR: Greg Jennings, Mario Manningham
RB: Peyton Hillis, Jamaal Charles
TE: Jason Witten
WR/RB: Mike Sims-Walker
Defense: Green Bay
K: Sebastian Janikowski

Bench:
QB: Colt McCoy
RB: Michael Bush
TE: Aaron Hernandez
WR: Steve Breaston, Lee Evans, Tim Toone

Pretty good for 5th

MalFunkShun said:
QB: Matt Ryan
WR: Greg Jennings, Mario Manningham
RB: Peyton Hillis, Jamaal Charles
TE: Jason Witten
WR/RB: Mike Sims-Walker
Defense: Green Bay
K: Sebastian Janikowski

Bench:
QB: Colt McCoy
RB: Michael Bush
TE: Aaron Hernandez
WR: Steve Breaston, Lee Evans, Tim Toone

Pretty good for 5th

That's a pretty solid team. Manningham was a great pick. solid RBs. Hopefully Hillis stays healthy. He was always questionable going into every week. That's annoying to see when doing roster adjustments.

Back