Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Republicans Acknowledge Biden Bribe Audio Might Not Exist

Johnny sure is having a lot of fun lately. ebbs and flows, ebbs and flows.

The Spartans are a dead shark in the water, so he's reverted to trolling the political board. Seems to me I recall there are/were severe repercussions for posting here with two IDs.

Apparently not. But I question the reasoning for doing so. Alter Egos are rarely stable.

The Spartans are a dead shark in the water, so he's reverted to trolling the political board. Seems to me I recall there are/were severe repercussions for posting here with two IDs.

Apparently not. But I question the reasoning for doing so. Alter Egos are rarely stable.

Hold up, what? First of all, I'm not and have never been a Spartans fan. Secondly, I have one account and have never had a different account.

I'm sure the admin can easily confirm that I'm telling the truth and you are not. I get it though, you don't want anyone interfering with your nice little right wing echo chamber.

^^^^^ This is anything but an "echo chamber". And it's all message board banter in the end. No one will change anyone's minds about anything at any time.^^^^^

And if you say that you have one account, I believe you.

he'll disappear for a couple months if Trump and/or Penny is acquitted (oops, did I just say they're both innocent? I'm in big trouble now!). Then when the next leftist conspiracy pops up, he'll come running with his hair on fire. He does that same thing on the MSU board whenever he gets something totally wrong about Spartan football or basketball - which happens quite frequently. it's a well known pattern.

Last edited:
Hold up, what? First of all, I'm not and have never been a Spartans fan. Secondly, I have one account and have never had a different account.

I'm sure the admin can easily confirm that I'm telling the truth and you are not. I get it though, you don't want anyone interfering with your nice little right wing echo chamber.

You think this is a right wing echo chamber? LOLOLOLOL - most of the threads on this board are started by the boards smartest American hating fascist. You, being the boards second smartest America hating fascist seem to be on a mission to take the top spot.

he'll disappear for a couple months if Trump and/or Penny is acquitted (oops, did I just say they're both innocent? I'm in big trouble now!). Then when the next leftist conspiracy pops up, he'll come running with his hair on fire. He does that same thing on the MSU board whenever he gets something totally wrong - which happen quite frequently. it's a well known pattern.

No I won't. The only chance of acquittal Orange Hitler has is if some deranged MAGA loser is able to sneak onto the jury. Trump is literally out there admitting to his crimes, it's a slam dunk case.

As for Penny, that's small fish, ultimately I couldn't care less but it would be entertaining to see the protests if he's acquitted.

As for your stupid ass conspiracy theory that I'm posting on an alt account, like I told the other guy, get admin to confirm. It'll prove what a delusional fool you really are.

Now, tell us more about those Biden bribery tapes. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Are you Johnny2x's dad?

No I won't. The only chance of acquittal Orange Hitler has is if some deranged MAGA loser is able to sneak onto the jury. Trump is literally out there admitting to his crimes, it's a slam dunk case.

As for Penny, that's small fish, ultimately I couldn't care less but it would be entertaining to see the protests if he's acquitted.

As for your stupid ass conspiracy theory that I'm posting on an alt account, like I told the other guy, get admin to confirm. It'll prove what a delusional fool you really are.

Now, tell us more about those Biden bribery tapes. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't think you know what delusional means...

Sure I do, it sums you up pretty well. I'm guessing grossly obese would also hit the target.

clearly you don't know what it means and wrong again - I'm 6'3" and 240lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal. I bet this captures you pretty well though...

R.c814475178aef39a36bbaff617ac364f

Last edited:
Have Republicans finished creating those audio tapes of Hunter and Joe or are they waiting to receive them from Putin's people?

Back