Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RIP Adreian Payne

johnny2x2x

Reportedly killed in Florida this weekend at the age of 31.

What a tragedy, kid came from nothing, overcame a learning disability to graduate from college, was a 1st round pick in the NBA draft, and was successfully managing his own business after basketball. He leaves a son behind.

Just a terrible tragedy for his family and MSU basketball.

Absolutely horrible. He was my graduating class at MSU so this really makes me even more sick. Seeing the old pictures of him and Lacey Holzworth again is heartbreaking. RIP

Absolutely horrible. He was my graduating class at MSU so this really makes me even more sick. Seeing the old pictures of him and Lacey Holzworth again is heartbreaking. RIP

He was living in Orlando and was very active in his community, he volunteered working with kids with learning disabilities. Apparently was shot by another man after 1 am this morning at his home.

Just awful.

Back