Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RIP Annette Funicello

RIP Annette Funicello, I mostly remember seeing her on our family TV in B&W from her Mouseketeers heydays...(but in syndicated reruns during the early-mid-60s) on the original Mickey Mouse Club that aired '55-'60. One of many cartoon-based local and national TV variety shows that were broadcast mostly during after-school hours...not even including the early evening prime-time Flintstones and Jonny Quest cartoons, that catered to the young and huge baby-boomer generation.

But I had no schoolboy crush on her, my personal crush for any Disney girls was reserved solely for Suzanne Pleshette back then...va-va-voom!!

Back