Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RIP killer

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]I just hope combover doesn't take over for him.

I was wondering if Zaroo was going to step up and do it, but I'm not sure if he's just the links guy.

Despite his boneheaded articles.... he actually will be missed. He made for a lot of talk on this board. Good or bad, he did provide us with a lot of content. Rest in peace, Killer.

Damn really surprising, Killer was always good for a laugh. And im glad that you made this board Monster. I have been gone for the last couple of months. The new ESPN board sucks.

Have they announced cause of death yet?

And...we know one thing for sure the Lions won't finish 8-8.

RIP Killer. Condolences and blessings to your friends and family.

elrod said:

I read today he had an underlying heart problem. They also said they will be having a memorial service at Cheli's Chili on Fri. I just hope they can find someone to replace him that can predict our draft picks as well as he did.

wheels002 said:
elrod said:

I read today he had an underlying heart problem. They also said they will be having a memorial service at Cheli's Chili on Fri. I just hope they can find someone to replace him that can predict our draft picks as well as he did.

Call up glover

I was shocked and dismayed to hear of Killer's passing. I really enjoyed reading his perspective on lion's off season moves. Yes, he changed opinions often, but all of his opinions sparked interest on certain roster possibilities and he kept me entertained.

He lived Lions football, and he will be missed.

SunnyD, completely off-topic, but if you haven't seen the Auto-Tune The News video "Sunny D and Rum" you need to YouTube it and make a gif in your sig line.

His last Tweet before his heart attack was sorta crazy too.

TomKowalski36 "OK fellas, here we go ... Sleep well, I'll most likely kill you in the morning ..."

Back