Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rockets 136 Detroit 113 FINAL

Not stopping the Rockets they're shooting lights out. Cade has 4 points. At least he stopped shooting.

Give up 47 in the 3rd. That's just absolutely terrible.

what a terrible game by Cade. I guess he was burnt out from his good play during their winning streak.

Looking forward to the trade deadline.

Bogs but they seem set on not trading him.. Not sure there's much else.

Right, and he probably has half the value he had last year when they didn't trade him. Weaver might be the worst gm in Detroit sports history......and yes, I'm including Matt Millen and Randy Smith in that debate.

What trade assets do they have?

I would say the same two that they should have traded last year. Bogs and Burks. They could trade some of their young guys too. I would trade anybody with the exception of Cade, Duren, and Thompson.

Right, and he probably has half the value he had last year when they didn't trade him. Weaver might be the worst gm in Detroit sports history......and yes, I'm including Matt Millen and Randy Smith in that debate.
And he plays no defense.

Back