Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Roll Call - vs Washington Huskies

TheVictors

Will be on AAGO with flags flying for the Night game.

Seems the game of choice for a weak Home schedule and equally weak Home team. I was at the P12 title game a couple years ago (at Night) in Boulder and UW whipped up on the Buffs pretty good - but it was a Black Out, not a Maize Out, so??

I am certain it will not be ?sold out? and pricing on Stubhub, etc is like early-90s $$$ for 50yd line and ?cheap? to get in the door.

So anyone going to the game, you?re more than Welcome if convenient.

And hey, it?s not like they?ve got Mario Bailey on the sidelines or anything!

GO BLUE!!

Last edited:
The local alumni association re-started in person events & will have game watching parties again.

Unlike 2019, they actually picked a decent bar, not in the middle of where all the drunk Astros fans go and fight eachother, nowhere near where any distinguished Michigan alums live.

i'm still gonna lay low for a while... COVID is just too bad here.

Seems the game of choice for a weak Home schedule and equally weak Home team. ...

You're not kidding.

I was hoping to take a fall trip back to Michigan and also catch a game while there (I likely would have free tickets with friends), but a couple of family members I'd see are "immuno-compromised" or now very elderly, so that factors into it.

other than Washington, you have a couple home games that will be memorable in a sad way, like "Can you believe we now consider HOME games against Rutgers, Northwestern, and Indiana 'possible losses' before the season even starts?"

Then other than those, you have the potential of stepping into the Twilight Zone and going to see OSU put up 50 pts on us at home, which would have been unthinkable even against a RichRod defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back