Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Romney Will Vote to Convict and Remove President Trump

If Romney got Trump impeached, even despite the bullshit, sandbagged charges Pelosi half-assed came up with, that would be the bomb.

I would vote for Romney in the general election over any democrat, except Bernie, instead of just writing Bernie in if he doesn't get the nom, i.e. if the Clinton-owned DNC commits massive fraud against the voters again, as they are doing.

If Romney got Trump impeached, even despite the bullshit, sandbagged charges Pelosi half-assed came up with, that would be the bomb.

I would vote for Romney in the general election over any democrat, except Bernie, instead of just writing Bernie in if he doesn't get the nom, i.e. if the Clinton-owned DNC commits massive fraud against the voters again, as they are doing.

Let?s get this constitutionally correct.

Trump IS impeached. The Senate vote is to convict and remove. It takes a two thirds majority for that to happen.

EDIT: Maybe I missed something. Maybe you thought Romney was influential in the process of the impeachment.

Last edited:
Let?s get this constitutionally correct.

Trump IS impeached. The Senate vote is to convict and remove. It takes a two thirds majority for that to happen.

I admit I haven't been paying very much attention to this circus; does Romney's vote sway anything?

or have any other actual effects? if not, why did this more or less symbolic gesture deserve its own thread?

I admit I haven't been paying very much attention to this circus; does Romney's vote sway anything?

or have any other actual effects? if not, why did this more or less symbolic gesture deserve its own thread?

That?s a good point. I think it?s a huge symbolic gesture. That?s why I started the thread.

It sways Romney?s relationships on Capitol Hill. Not much else I guess.

That?s a good point. I think it?s a huge symbolic gesture. That?s why I started the thread.

It sways Romney?s relationships on Capitol Hill. Not much else I guess.

It would be a bigger gesture from anyone else. Romney published some of the most critical stuff of any republican on Trump either just before or just after his nomination. I don't think he could do much to get Trump to dislike like him any more than he probably already does.

It would be a bigger gesture from anyone else. Romney published some of the most critical stuff of any republican on Trump either just before or just after his nomination. I don't think he could do much to get Trump to dislike like him any more than he probably already does.

Before. Before the nomination was mathematically inevitable.

The fabled and legendary ?Never trump Address.?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0xd3kr-QpeM

Romney already had his mind made up 2 seconds after this. Trump is his own worst enemy.

Romney already had his mind made up 2 seconds after this. Trump is his own worst enemy.

Correct, the terrible President being terrible is the main reason for people not liking him in the role of President.

Correct, the terrible President being terrible is the main reason for people not liking him in the role of President.

can't disagree, problem is there isn't another viable option currently that will put America first AND not be a jackass all the time.The main reasons trump won still haven't changed.

Last edited:
can't disagree, problem is there isn't another viable option currently that will put America first AND not be a jackass all the time.The main reasons trump won still haven't changed.

Trump isn't an option that will put America first either. Trump puts Trump first. That's a big part of what's terrible about him.

Last edited:
This will be the first ever vote to remove a President by a senator of the same party.

Trump isn't an option that will put America first either. Trump puts Trump first. That's a big part of what's terrible about him.

Disagree, and besides maybe some times that's just what we need, a jerk in charge.
a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

Last edited:
Disagree, and besides maybe some times that's just what we need, a jerk in charge.
a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

That?s nice.

You should publish that.

What part do you disagree with? That Trump puts himself first or that that's what's terrible about him?

Back