Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Romney Will Vote to Convict and Remove President Trump

Has it been discussed why Susan Collins isn't facing similar scrutiny? Is it because her 'role' is to be the Maverick and Romney didn't follow orders?

I'm guessing that threatening to publicly beat or murder a woman is too low, even for them.

Jesus, the RNC chairman just publicly said Mitt Romney was not only disinvited from CPAC, but shouldn't come anyway because they couldn't "guarantee his safety" (link).

It was the CPAC chairman, not the RNC chairman.

The relationship between Mitt Romney and the RNC chairman is WAAAAAY more complicated (I?ll give you a hint - they share a name, along with DNA).

Has it been discussed why Susan Collins isn't facing similar scrutiny? Is it because her 'role' is to be the Maverick and Romney didn't follow orders?

Collins didn?t vote for conviction and removal - Romney is the only Republican.

I don?t know about Collins?s ties to CPAC - she might not be that involved.

Collins didn?t vote for conviction and removal - Romney is the only Republican.

I don?t know about Collins?s ties to CPAC - she might not be that involved.

Maybe it was the pair of them that voted for allowing witnesses. Can't remember.

Last edited:
It may not be over - Swallwell saying they could impeach him for tweeting about the Stone case.

Obviously they could.

Why not?

According to the Constitution, the HOR at any given time can impeach whoever happens to be the fucking POTUS for whatever the fuck they wanna.

Jerry Ford actually once famously said that.

Obviously they could.

Why not?

According to the Constitution, the HOR at any given time can impeach whoever happens to be the fucking POTUS for whatever the fuck they wanna.

Jerry Ford actually once famously said that.

Swallwell once famously farted really loudly on TV.

Back