Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Roster Size question

biggunsbob

Does anyone know how the free year effects roster sizes

Thanks .

Unless smith and brooks want to move on, I'd think they'll be back. Dickinson, too. Davis probably as well.

Imagine all that coming back with the crazy freshman class coming in. 2021-2022 might be the best year we've ever had at Michigan. Diabate, Huston, Tschetter, and Collins are all starter ready and Kobe might even be by this summer.

We'd be deep and really explosive with even better size than we have now.

Unless smith and brooks want to move on, I'd think they'll be back. Dickinson, too. Davis probably as well.

Imagine all that coming back with the crazy freshman class coming in. 2021-2022 might be the best year we've ever had at Michigan. Diabate, Huston, Tschetter, and Collins are all starter ready and Kobe might even be by this summer.

We'd be deep and really explosive with even better size than we have now.

Dickinson isn't going anywhere. Him and Frankie Collins have been tweeting about who gets to wear the #1 next year. I imagine Davis and Smith move on. They've played for 5 years already. Rumors are out there that Brown and Eli will come back.

Tschetter is not going to be starter ready. He's are lowest rated recruit for a reason and will need time to develop at this level. Houstan, Diabate, Collins, Bufkin, and Barnes are all going to be contributors next year. Diabate and Johns competition for minutes at the 4 will be interesting. Diabate has limited range with his shot, so I'm guessing he gets run at the 5 to back up Hunter as well. PG battle between Zeb and Collins will be very interesting.

Just watched some recent Diabate highlights and he's extended his shot to look consistent out to 17 feet. They're highlights, so they obviously only show the good. Hopefully he has that shot down because his upside is ridiculous and that really raises his ceiling for next season.

Just watched some recent Diabate highlights and he's extended his shot to look consistent out to 17 feet. They're highlights, so they obviously only show the good. Hopefully he has that shot down because his upside is ridiculous and that really raises his ceiling for next season.

He's going to be great. Idk how you keep him off the court unlessa miracle happens and Livers returns. I'm so excited for this coming year. I think it will feel a lot like 2013

Back